Submit an abstract up to 500 words electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2023. The abstract should describe the problem investigated, methods, results, and a brief conclusion. Refer to the submission page for Abstract template and formatting information.
- Abstract acceptance notices will be sent out on or about December 15, 2023.
- Selected abstracts will be invited to submit a full-length manuscript for publication to Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation.
- All selected abstract authors will be invited to present a platform or poster presentation at the annual conference.
- Completed papers for publication in the journal are due January 22, 2024.
- Following peer review, investigators will be notified of the status of their paper and respond to reviewer comments.
- Revisions are due by February 28, 2024.
For suggested topics for podium and poster presentations, please see the list on our website.
Some suggested topics (not all-inclusive) include the following: